Read the poems at your leisure

Buy the e-book version of the best of my poetry from Amazon.com on the following link and read the poetry you like, whenever you want.

http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B013ZJB8BC

Monday, April 9, 2012

Long Lost Love


I loved her so much
So much I love her now
Time has been standing still
I love her very much still

We never were very close
It was an illusion I chose
above the reality of truth
it made my heart to soothe

So enamoured I am with her
So much in love
She has no idea about it though
about my feeling or my hearts throes

I call myself a fool
to love her so
And a bigger fool
To not let her go

Its hard to hear of her
as a stranger once more
Happiness and sadness exist together
I have experienced it so.

Her disarming smile,
her frowning face,
her childish tantrums,
her innocent ways
I remember them as if it was yesterday
I remember her as it if was yesterday
She is my
long lost love

No comments:

Post a Comment